Code of Conduct for Nobilians
A boy/girl who studies at De Nobili,assumes the obligation to conduct
Himself/herself at all times in accordance with the highest standard of
Discipline, aiming at quality and excellence in education and character.
A Nobilian shall always keep in mind that the school is judged by his/her
The following code of conduct is, therefore, laid down for the guidance of the Nobilian.
• Shall respect and practice the rules and regulations of the school.
• Shall obey his/her parents, elders and teachers.
• Shall, by precept and example, be truthful.
• Shall be courteous, friendly and co-operative with one-another in and out of school.
• Shall avoid vulgarity in talk and behavior.
• Shall be clean and always neatly dressed in school uniform.
• Shall understand the value of time.
• Shall have faith in God, and lend a helping hand to the poorest of the poor and the lowliest of the lowly.